Monday, August 23, 2010

Nyx Bronze Smokey Look and NYX Nude on Nude Look

Nude on Nude
Bronze Smokey
I am going to start of my very first post by reviewing the NYX Bronze Smokey Look. While I was out I went into Ulta just to look around, and of course I found something that I wanted. I had been debating on the Urban Decay naked palette for quite some time, because I really love Urban Decay. But I just do not see any reason to pay 44 dollars for a neutral palette. I have Urban Decay Book of Shadows II and Alice in Wonderland. I considered those both great buys because of the vibrant colors and how much the price of a single Urban Decay eyeshadow cost, it was a steal of a deal. But when it comes to the multitude of really great nude eyeshadow palettes, I just cannot justify that amount of money. This is where the NYX Bronze Smokey Look and Nude on Nude Look comes in. I saw for the price of 11.99 each, and I picked them both up, while leaving behind the Smokey Eye Look and Purple Smokey Eye Look. I love them both, they are both blendable, soft, nicely pigmented and compact. I compared it with the Naked palette at Ulta (they just received a shipment) and I was happy to say that I no longer had a craving for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment